Bluelab Combo Meter
The Bluelab Combo Meter is a portable pH, conductivity and temperature meter all in one. If you are experiencing problems with yellow leaves, or slow stunted growth, the Bluelab Combo Meter will soon tell you if each parameter is within the plant’s requirements. Adjustments can be quickly made to get your crop back on track.
The Bluelab Combo Meter has two probes, a Bluelab pH Probe and a Bluelab Conductivity/Temperature Probe. When taking a reading, simply place them into the solution and the selected reading is displayed on the screen. As the Bluelab Combo Meter is portable and does not require a power supply to operate, it can be used anywhere, anytime to help you manage your crops’ daily nutrient requirements.
Calibration of the pH probe is simple as instructions are supplied on the back of the meter and the easy push button method makes this one of the simplest meters to use.
The pH probe is replaceable so you can use this meter for years to come. The Conductivity/temperature probe does not require calibration as this is locked in during manufacture.
- Lightweight and portable
- Measures pH, Nutrient (conductivity), and Temperature
- Three display options for Nutrient – EC, CF, ppm (500 scale)
- Two display options for Temperature (°C or °F)
- No calibration required for conductivity or temperature
- Simple two-point calibration for pH
- Temperature at a push of a button
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Auto turn off function
- Large 13mm (1/2″) digital display for easy reading
- Supplied with quality probes and pH calibration solutions
- Low battery indicator
- (2) long life AAA batteries
- 5-Year Bluelab Guarantee